- We do not accept personal checks.
- The Clerk can accept, money order, or cashier check.
- Credit card payments are only excepted online at Utah Courts.
- For DropBox payments, please place your payment in an envelope with your name, contact information, and case/citation number written on the outside to ensure your payment will be applied correctly.
- To obtain a receipt for payments made via mail or dropbox, you will need to enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment.
Payments are now accepted through the Utah State Courts ePayments system. If making payments online please note the following:
- Online payments are subject to an additional $2.50 fee per transaction.
- You will need your case number or citation number to pay online.
- If your case has an active warrant, you will not be allowed to pay online. You may call the court to pay by phone so the clerk can recall your warrant and issue a clearance for your driver's license.